Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Spend Time with Family on 43 Things

If you're looking for a fun way to track your goals and New Year resolutions, visit 43 Things. Basically, it's a social networking site. You sign up and pick 43 Things you want to try. You can also sound off on things you've already tried or accomplished and give people advice about doing whatever it is you did.

As of this post, 482 people wanted to spend more time with family. Of those who have achieved this goal, 97 percent say it's worth doing.

Speaking of spending time with family, have you planned to spend alone time with your family this week? Holidays are supposed to be all about family, but I've found I spend so much time on extended family, I neglect my immediate family. So, I've planned something special for us later this week. More on that later.

| | |

No comments: